Telstra 4G is now available in Prepaid WiFi. From today Telstra has launched Australia’s first prepaid 4G Wifi hotspot. You are able to purchase this pre-paid wifi 4G device for $169 and you’ll get a bonus of 5GB of included data to use in Australia. This included data will last for 30 days. This Telstra prepaid 4G device, the ZTE MF91, gives you greater freedom to connect to the people, experiences, and events that are important to you. Since there are no 4 bills prepaid broadband, there are no bills or term agreements. You simply recharge your Telstra prepaid internet and once you’ve used your prepaid credit, you recharge your service.
Users who have not unlocked their Telstra ZTE MF91 3G USB modems can now unlock them for free. Telstra Elite USB modem speed is 21Mbps download speeds. The link provided at the end of the article can unlock the ZTE MF Mode Modem with a cracked version of the downloaded DC-Unlocker software
Step by step guide to unlocking Telstra ZTE MF91 3G USB Modem:
- Download and install DC Unlocker cracked version from the link which is provided at the end of the article.
- Now put other than Telstra network SIM in your Telstra ZTE MF91 3G Modem.
- Connect your modem to your PC and let it install all the drivers as required by zte modem.
- Run DCCRAP.EXE.
- Change Manufacturer from Huawei to ZTE or just leave automatic.
- Now after a few seconds close the dashboard/software/connection manager and click on the Detect button (magnifying glass).
- Now you will see the status of your ZTE modem on the window.
- On the right-hand side click on the Unlock button.
- After a few seconds, your unlocked Telstra ZTE MF91 3G Modem is in your hand.
- Just create a new profile and you have done.