Huawei E3272 India LTE Cat4 Stick Reviews & Specification – Huawei LTE Cat4 USB Stick is the new 4G 150Mbps LTE Modem. It supports LTE category 4, and maximum downstream speed up to 150 Mbit/s and 50 Mbit/s upload speed.
Huawei E3272 India LTE Cat4 Stick Reviews & Specification
HUAWEI E3272 is the successor of HUAWEI E392 Multi-mode Stick, and technically very similar to HUAWEI E3276 LTE Cat4 Surfstick.
Thin always wins.
The slim, compact, and user-friendly design sports flowing curves made with matte materials for a natural and comfortable feel.
Support for LTE category 4 means you can enjoy higher download data transfer rates. Specifically, up to an incredible 150 Mbps.
High link.Higher convenience.
With support for HUAWEI HiLink’s web interface, expect nothing but a better user experience and enhanced convenience.
Best supporting act.
Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) is vastly superior to IPv4 with its more advanced features, and has the capability to provide a near-infinite number of IP addresses.
Huawei E3272 Technical Specifications:
- Chipset: HiSilicon Balong 710(V7R1)
- LTE FDD DD800/900/1800/2600 MHz
- DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/UMTS 900/2100 MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Support LTE FDD 1800/2600/DD800 5M/10M/15M/20M bandwidth
- Support LTE FDD 900 5M/10M bandwidth
- LTE 2*2 MIMO
- LTE FDD uplink data service of up to 50Mbps@20M bandwidth
- LTE FDD downlink data service of up to 150Mbps@20M bandwidth
- DC-HSPA+ data service of up to 43.2Mbps
- HSPA+ data service of up to 21.6Mbps(64QAM)
- HSPA data service of up to 14.4Mbps
- HSUPA data service of up to 5.76Mbps
- UMTS PS domain data service of up to 384 kbps
- EDGE packet data service of up to 236.8kbps on DL with MSC12
- GPRS packet data service of up to 85.6kbps on DL with MSC12
- SMS based on CS/PS domain of UMTS
- LTE SMS over SGs service
- Support LTE intra-frequency handover and inter-frequency handover
- Support LTE and UMTS inter-RAT idle mobility, LTE and GERAN inter-RAT idle mobility
- Support LTE and UMTS Inter-RAT connected mobility, LTE and GERAN inter-RAT connected mobility will be supported by CCO(cell change order)
- Automatic installation
- Standard USB interface